Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PLN 4

Fallen Angels is a fictional Vietnam war story, although the author was a soldier in Vietnam. Because of this, you can get a good look on what it's really like to be a soldier. Even though I like to read these kinds of stories, I don't think I would ever join the army, unless, like the main character Perry. He was forced into the army because he lived in a poor family, and fighting the war would let him make some money. I have not finished the book yet, so I don't know what becomes of him after he gets back to the World, as they call real life in the book. Perry is a made up character, but I think he is how the author saw himself during the war. As a matter of fact, I think all the characters were based off real people. Over all, this is interesting book, and I am enjoying reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment